- Technical facade due diligence surveys
- Witnessing weather tightness tests on facades
- Witnessing factory performance tests in Europe
- Leak investigations on facades
- Facade non-intrusive and intrusive investigations
- Glass failure investigations
- QA/QC during new build and remedial works
Kevin specialises in Facade Consultancy with a wealth of experience in building construction practices and more than 35 years of practical involvement in the UK facades industry. He has predominantly specialised in the external envelope of buildings which has allowed him to develop a comprehensive knowledge of various cladding systems. This has been through the investigation and rectification of construction defects and failures.
Kevin has been actively involved in numerous prestigious construction projects. He has overseen the many stages of construction process, from reviewing project specifications through testing, manufacture and installation. Investigation appointments include failures in building envelopes both in weather tightness and product performance.