Graham Lee, Senior Associate
BA (Hons.), Dip Arch. (Hons), ARB, RIBA
Architectural Consultant, Consultancy Department
Head Office and Central Laboratories, 5 Carpenters Place, Clapham High Street, London SW4 7TD
Tel: 020 7565 7000
- Chartered Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects.
- Over 25 years of experience in commercial Architectural Practice
- Building failure investigations, on-site testing, technical report writing
- Expert Witness
- Contract and Professional liability investigations
- Stone Federation Great Britain Lecturer, Technical Committee member, Awards Judge
Graham is an experienced Architect with specialist knowledge of building contracts, Architectural appointments, professional obligations and liability. His expert witness work has involved him in oral evidence to Family and Coroners Court as well as all types of mediation and other pre-court processes.
His background in Practice also allows for specific investigation of building failures in both design and installation. Typically, he investigates cases in the areas of consultant coordination and on-site workmanship.
He has been involved in numerous environmental tests, both as a participant and witness. Typical subjects have been environmental façade testing, BS 8414/ BR 135 fire testing, corrosion analysis and component load testing related to internal domestic fittings.
Graham has presented many lectures on subjects including: The use of stone, stone detailing, spontaneous glass fractures and cladding fire issues. He has attended many workshops with students and apprentices to discuss Architectural Practice.