With over 150 years under our belts, Sandberg are considered one of the leading providers of engineering consultancy, testing and inspection services in the UK. We’ve been involved in projects as interesting and diverse as the Forth bridge, Thames Barrier, Channel Tunnel, Canary Wharf, British Museum, Canterbury Cathedral, Dubai metro and the Smithsonian Museum.
We have a vacancy within our Building Inspection and Investigation department. Based in Clapham, the BIID team undertakes a broad range of work from routine concrete and structural investigations, cladding facade inspections to load testing and many other projects. Our projects vary from small, single day inspections to involved investigations lasting several months. This role is for an experienced rope access technician to undertake site-based inspections from our base in London. Rope access related work is regular but forms only part of the role. This is a full-time permanent position; salary is negotiable dependent on the candidate.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building inspection and testing site visits including façade inspection surveys
- Technical reporting of site findings
- level 2 IRATA (essential)
- Driving licence (essential)
- CSCS card (desirable)
- PASMA and IPAF trained (desirable)
- Relevant experience in inspection/construction
- Able to quickly acquire new skills
- Good standard of English for written and verbal communication
Sandberg LLP aims to be an equal opportunities employer.
Interested candidates should send a current CV and a signed copy of the Sandberg LLP GDPR Privacy notice for Applicants to Ewan Maclean, Personnel Manager at our head office: