After 100 years in Grosvenor Gardens, on 24 December 2020, we are moving our Head Office to a new building at our expanded Clapham campus.
We moved to Grosvenor Gardens in 1920 on a 100-year lease, after 60 years in Great George Street. We are sad to leave Grosvenor Gardens but excited that we have built new office and laboratory space alongside our existing Clapham Laboratories. This enables us to house all our London facilities in one place and that, combined with new equipment, means that we are expanding the services we offer.
Find out more about 160 years of Sandberg history.