Sandberg Remains Open During This Challenging Time
Whilst many of our staff are working from home during these unprecedented times, all our activities remain open for business in line with government guidelines. We have adjusted our operations so that staff remain safe. Currently, although we are working at a reduced capacity, we are meeting client demands and are welcoming new enquiries.
Site Sampling and Testing of Metal Structures
Sandberg offer site sampling of metal structures and a wide range of laboratory testing in our comprehensively equipped UKAS accredited laboratory. Our experienced site and laboratory staff can supply fully independent consultancy and investigation services for the removal and evaluation of metallic and non-metallic materials both on site and in the UKAS accredited laboratory.
Areas of expertise include:
- Removal of metallic samples for metallographic material identification and mechanical testing - Assessment of new and ancient materials
- Removal of metallic samples from cast iron for metallographic material identification and graphite determination
- Removal of coatings - Assessment of metallic and non-metallic coatings
- Corrosion - evaluation and prevention
- Removal of metallic samples and bolts - fire and bomb damage assessment - micrographic analysis and mechanical testing
- Rivet extraction - Analysis and mechanical testing
- In-situ metallographic material identification
- In-situ hardness testing
- Inspection, examination and removal of samples from fire damaged steelwork
For further information contact: Simon Morris, Senior Associate
Direct Tel: 020 7565 7093