Sandberg Remains Open During This Challenging Time
Whilst many of our staff are working from home during these unprecedented times, all our activities remain open for business in line with government guidelines. We have adjusted our operations so that staff remain safe. Currently, although we are working at a reduced capacity, we are meeting client demands and are welcoming new enquiries.
Demolition and Refurbishment
Demolition or refurbishment of structures is becoming increasingly complex covering issues such as: Risk Assessment, Safety, Debris Management and Waste Recycling, as well as Environmental Requirements.
Information on the materials in an existing structure and their properties can be of great assistance in planning site operations.
Sandberg's multi-disciplinary inspection, testing and consultancy team provides a range of services to organisations involved in demolition or refurbishment contracts, including:-
- Identification of materials and components.
- Location of reinforcement, pre-stressing tendons and embedded services. Non-destructive and load testing of structural elements.
- Strength tests on samples of concrete, masonry and steel removed from the structure and determination of other engineering properties.
- Sampling and identification of contaminated ground and groundwater or other hazardous materials.
- Advice on re-use of waste materials in new construction.
Sandberg is accredited to ISO 9001 and our comprehensive materials testing laboratories are UKAS accredited for a wide range of both standard and non-standard tests.
For further information contact: Chris Morgan, Partner
Direct Tel: 020 7565 7050