Concrete construction is becoming increasingly complex and the importance of producing structures that are both cost effective and durable has never been higher.
Sandberg provides specialist advice at the design stage that can prevent many problems occurring during construction. New specifications can be prepared or existing ones reviewed, to optimise both durability and constructability.
Our range of services includes:
- Durability Assessments for New Structures
- Advice on Performance Testing for Concrete and its Constituent Materials
- Production of Materials and Concrete Specifications
- Advice on all aspects of Concrete Performance, based on the most recent developments in technology
Sandberg offers a range of services to contractors to assist them in achieving their objectives. Whilst based on the latest technology, our approach is focussed on the practical application of technology during construction.
- Advice on achieving Performance Requirements
- Materials Selection
- Concrete Mix Design Development
- Advice on appropriate Construction Techniques
- Site Monitoring
Should problems occur either during construction or at some subsequent time, Sandberg can help. We have extensive experience in diagnosing and solving concrete related problems including:
- Poor Fresh Concrete Characteristics
- Low Strength Concrete/Failure to Meet Performance Specifications
- Concrete Deterioration and Damage
- Failure in Service
In the event of litigation, Sandberg can also provide expert technical advice and assistance:
- High Quality Support in Concrete Technology
- UKAS Accredited Laboratory Facilities
- Provision of Expert Witnesses
For further information contact: Richard Rogerson, Partner
Direct Tel: 020 7565 7080